Have you claimed these home loan tax benefits yet?
A dream for many, buying and owning a home is a common goal people work towards, the world over. There is meticulous planning and saving that goes into achieving this goal. Among the many things you need to take into consideration one is your home loan. However, while applying for a home loan brings you […]Read More
Top tips to reduce your home loan interest rate
As adults, we look forward to settling down with our families in our own homes. Buying a property involves large capital, and this is a major concern for many. The immediate solution that one can think of is to look for top home loan options – specifically a low-interest loan from banks or other financing […]Read More
Top financial apps for a new home
If you’re considering buying a new home, the first step is ensuring you have the necessary funds to do so. You could opt for a home loan, but bear in mind that home loans can finance only up to 80% of your chosen property’s value. The remaining 20% will have to come from your savings. […]Read More
Home Financing Options for NRI Investors
If you’re an NRI who is very particular about investment options, you will know that owning a home can prove to be a valuable asset. Owning a home in your native India is the best option, considering the incredible number of reforms that has made property investment a must-do in 2017 and the fact that […]Read More