If there is one guaranteed home decor hack we recommend you to abide by, then it is incorporating the presence of indoor plants. House plants are perfect living accessories for several reasons. Not only do they energize your surroundings, but also add an element of positivity in your household.
In addition to adding an aesthetic appeal to your home, plants attract peace and well-being in an environment. House plants also play a vital role and can be applicable to the science of Vastu Shastra of a house, and must be utilized efficiently to maximize positivity in everyday living.
Large and bushy plants must be planted in the backyard or garden of your house, preferably on the southwest side in order to attract success and stability. The direction in which you place your plant makes a lot of difference with respect to how much light it brings into your house and eradicate any darkness or negativity. Additionally, as per Vastu Shastra, homeowners must not plant trees or shrubs that attract owls, worms or serpents, around the vicinity of their house, as they are believed to attract evil spirits and unholy energy.
If you are moving to a new house or wish to redecorate, plants would be the ideal way to start. Its Vastu advantage is a bonus to its already appealing and healthy presence. Those looking to buy property in Chennai, Casagrand builders offer a range of Vastu compliant read-to-move-in homes in several parts of the city, which would be a great first step towards finding your dream home to decorate.
Make a note of these Vastu tips that can help you choose the right plants for your household:
- Basil plant, more commonly known as tulsi, is among the most auspicious house plants according to Vastu. It possesses a prominent spiritual energy, which emits positivity and must be planted in the east or northeast direction of the house, not exceeding a height of 3 feet.
- Lemon, sandalwood and coconut trees are known for their enlightening energies and known for promoting good health. Lemon tree in particular is believed to be the best in curing Vastu dosha.
- Any thorny plant, including bonsai and cactus, with the exception of rose, should be removed from the house immediately. They are known to attract negative energy, bad luck and have a negative impact on familial ties.
- Bamboo plants, in addition to adding aesthetic value, are also known to bring good luck and prosperity to the family, and must be placed in the east section of the house to make the most of its health benefits, and in the southeast direction for money and wealth.
- Money plant, true to its name, is believed to bring wealth, fortune and abundance in the house. According to Vastu, it is best to plant them in the southeast direction of the living room.
House plants are an excellent source of energy, positivity and a detoxified environment. It is the best and most natural way to adorn your house, along with the benefit of it adding value to your life with the help of Vastu tips. Start with finding yourself a Vastu compliant home, like the many Casagrand luxury flats for sale in Medavakkam and other parts of Chennai. Use these Vastu tips to maximize the potential of your home and beautify it with the right set of house plants.