- LLB & BAR Council Enrolled
Chennai Legal Senior ManagerSenior Manager
5 Years and Above
Should possess the ability to handle large volume of data
- Familiarity in drafting legal documentation and correspondence
- Strong knowledge of legal laws and act related to real estate and construction companies
- Knowledge of RERA
- Should have handle team of law professionals
- Must have worked in Real Estate and/or Construction company.
Chennai MIS ManagerManager
Should be proactive in getting the deliverable done.
- Analysis on P&L Statements for all the service line and raise issues as when the need
- Revenue Forecasting for all service lines basis past trends / plan achievement
- Evaluating performance forecast/plan and informing concerned stakeholders in advance
- Perform GAP analysis
- Preparation of MIS, reports, dashboard on defined intervals
- Supporting Business in all sort of Adhoc reports/presentations, analysis
- Outstanding receivable analysis & management for various service line
Chennai Operations ManagerManager
5 Years and above
Relevant Experience of Procurement in construction materials and having work experience in construction industry
- Working closely with teams on understanding gaps and SLA / TAT follow up.
- Managing and reconciliation of financials transactions and outstanding.
- Possess analytical thing an proactively come up with timely solutions to drive team to reach the set target and benchmarks.
- Should have handled team with various levels of experience including senior management and top management.
Bengaluru Purchase Assistant ManagerAssistant Manager
3 to 5 Years
- Good knowledge in choice of real estate and construction materials.
- Knowledge of vendor management and supplier management
- Handle complete life cycle from PO to handover to respective location/site.
Male candidate only need to be referred or apply.Perform Stores related activity including maintenance of relevant records
Chennai Stores Store KeeperStore Keeper
2 years and Above
Assess call quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities
- Hands on experience working in stores
- Knowledge of suppling appropriate material and quantity to ensuing continuity of work
- Audit site to ensure wastage is reduced
- Maintain proper records for stock and record inward and outwards material and stock
Chennai Internal Audit Senior ExecutiveSenior Executive
2 to 5 Years
Candidate with good customer interface and payment follow up.
- Hands on experience in call audit
- Good skill in excel and other office packages to forecast and project data trends in terms of call quality.
Chennai CRM Senior ExecutiveSenior Executive
2 + Years
- To ensure to collect the payments ontime by raising demands
- Addressing the issues/ concerns of the customer is a timely manner and resolving them to register property in the given timelines
- To deliver the home snag free
- To assist the customers during site visit
- To ensure handover process of the unit and projects
- To ensure smooth maintain of the project
- To generate reports, updated database to coordinate with the front end and extend support customer delight by connecting with customers
Apply for this Job